The Anti-Aging Roll-on promotes lymphatic drainage, improves blood circulation, helps to stimulate collagen & elastin, and allows better absorption of your skincare treatments. The Rose Quartz provides the skin with a supple, refined glow.
How to use:
Use for 1-5 minutes on clean skin with a previously applied oil/serum. Place the tool in the fridge for a few minutes to decongest or in warm water to relax.
Prepare your lymph glands by massaging them (at the base of the neck and at the level of the collarbones)
1. Start at the forehead, smoothing from the center outwards and then from the bottom upwards.
2. Smooth with the large roller along the brow line to sculpt.
3. Decongest the eye area with the small roller, smooth from the inside to the outside using light pressure. With the eyes closed, use the large roller and smooth from the inside to the outside. To work on fine lines, massage in a grid pattern more intensely and quickly in the crow’s feet area.
4. To sculpt the cheekbones, massage starting from the nose, passing under the cheekbone and working up towards the ears.
5. Sculpt the oval of the face, passing under the chin and smoothing down to the ears.
6. To work on the double chin, start at the neck and quickly work your way up to under the chin.
7. Finish the drainage by going down to the neck, smoothing from the top to the bottom of the neck to the décolletage. (Repeat 5 to 10 times).