MICROBLADING & the 3 DIMENSIONAL EYEBROWGet Natural-Looking Brows with Microblading in 2 hours. Absolutely painless! MICROBLADING is an advanced manual brow technique that uses a superfine row of needles to deposit cosmetic pigments into the upper dermis of the skin to create thin, hair-like strokes. Microblading is meant to be a subtle, natural enhancement to create the illusion of fuller brows. It is the perfect solution for those who want to fully reconstruct, define, cover gaps, or fill-in thinning or over tweezed brows. Our brows last 12-18 months. However, a touch up once a year is recommended to retain the shape and overall pigmentation. Wake-up and go to sleep with brows that make you feel confident and beautiful!
MICROBLADING TREATMENT $1050
*50% non-refundable deposit required at booking, includes 1 – 2 month touchup*6 – 9 MONTH TOUCH UP $450 How Long Will Microblading Last? Microblading is considered semi-permanent. The pigments are designed to fade over time naturally and will not leave your brows looking blue or red like conventional tattoos. Factors such as skin type, iron deficiency, life style, pigment color (lighter colors fade faster) and sun exposure can affect the rate at which these pigments are broken down. For best results, it is recommended that you follow our aftercare instructions and touch-up every 1-2 years or as often as needed. Microblading requires a minimum of two sessions. The 2nd required touch-up session is included in our fee when done during the 1-2 month recommended period.
Who shouldn't get Microblading?
- Individuals prone to keloids, super thin skin, Rosacea or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Individuals with transmittable blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis.
- If you’ve had Botox/filler in the brow area. We recommend to get Microblading first. Or, we generally recommend clients wait 4 weeks after botox/filler.
- Individuals undergoing active chemotherapy.
- If you have any kind of skin condition near your eyebrows. eczema, shingles, rashes.
- Individuals under 18 years of age.
- Individuals who are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not thread/wax/tweeze your brows prior to your appointment. Your specialist will shape your brows during the appointment.
- Do not work out the day of your appointment.
- You cannot take any medications that thin your blood (i.e. Asprin, Ibuprofen, fish oil, Vitamin E) 48 hours before or immediately after your procedure.
- Stop using Retinol Products 72 hours prior to your appointment.
- Do not drink alcohol for at least 48 hours before your procedure.
- Avoid caffeine the day of your appointment.
Please be patient, for the final result may take up to 5-10 weeks. Please follow these instructions to ensure proper healing and color retention. Please note that color appears darker for a few days after your treatment. Do not worry, this is temporary. Color will soften and will appear more natural as the healing progresses, we promise! It is normal to experience peeling of pigment. Fading or loss of pigment may occur during healing, in fact, it is expected, especially for your first treatment! Do not pick. Allow it to fall off naturally. 1 HOUR AFTER YOUR TREATMENT rinse very gently with a neutral ph unscented soap and warm water. Remove all the lymph and previously applied cream. Dab the area dry with a clean cotton pad and reapply a very thin layer of the Post Care Cream. Avoid getting the area wet for additional 7 days other than the normal required post-care cleansing process. Repeat this step every hour for the first day of your procedure FOLLOWING DAY, REPEAT POST-CARE 3-5X TIMES A DAY. Three times for normal / oily / combo skin and 5x day for dry skin *Note: Dry skin clients must place saranwrap over their eyebrows (with cream on), overnight to protect the brows from drying IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS maintain facial hygiene and apply the cream after washing your face or having a shower. DO NOT use an exfoliator. Please AVOID for the NEXT 7 DAYS :
- Picking, peeling, scratching, of the microbladed areas
- ALL creams (except the post-treatment care)
- ALL makeup on the area
- ALL gym activities (this includes pilates, yoga and low exertion exercise)
- ALL activities that involve excess sweating (hot showers, hot or dry sauna, pools, jacuzzi)
- Sunbathing and tanning beds
- Any laser or chemical treatment and/or peels
- Creams containing Retin A, Glycolic Acids or Renova
- Facials of any kind (2 weeks)
- Tweezing/waxing of the brows (2 weeks)
- Light therapies
- Chemical Peels and Laser Peels
- Fruit Acids
- Antiobotics (can lead to faster pigment fading)
- Hormonal Therapy (can lead to faster pigment fading)