Texture. A New Take On Beauty.
Fall Fashion is abound in opulent textiles and rich, regal tones that are easily translated into the seasons’ most captivating beauty looks. From super sheer to elegantly opaque, our high-performance formulas can be layered in endless combinations.
Smoky eyes bring on the drama and gets a colorful new twist in matte wine and charcoal or accented with metallic grays and purples for smoldering color.
Complement this look with our popular Superwear Gel Eyeliners in 2 new shades purple, Majesty, and teal green, Noble.
Get the Look:
Custom creative 3 well compact in New Shades: Pebble, Malbec, Charcoal:
1. Eye Fix primer all over lid to brow.
2. Pebble shadow all over eyefix primer, lid to brow.
3. Malbec shadow in the crease.
4. Charcoal shadow to deepen outer corner of lid and crease.
5. Superwear Gel Eyeliner in Noble on top lash line and bottom inside waterline of eye.
6. Mix Malbec and Charcoal shadows under bottom lashes.
For Smoldering Color:
1. New Razzle Dazzle Baked Split Eyeshadow.
2. This is a must have for any evening eye.
3. Metallic gray is on the lid and into the crease.
4. Metallic Purple accents the outer corner and into the crease of the eye.
5. Superwear Gel Eyeliner in Majesty on the top lash line and bottom inside waterline of eye.
6. Mix both Razzle Dazzle shades under bottom lashes.
Rich Matte Lips in colors of Burgundy, Nude Pink, and Bronzes are perfectly paired with our new Waterproof Gel Lipliners. 6 New lipliner shades allow lips to look smooth and flawless, while locking in long-lasting color.
The waterproof formula keep color from feathering.
Here are my favorite combinations:
Cinnamon Sugar Gel lipliner with Matte Mink Pink Lipstick
Cinnamon Sugar Gel Lipliner with Brown Sugar Liquid Color
Plum Wine Gel Lipliner with Acai Nourishing Lip Tint
Plum Wine Gel Lipliner with Demure Liquid Color
Bordeaux Gel Lipliner with Matte Curtain Call Lipstick
Because you’ve asked for it:
New Touch Up Invisible Blotting Powder.
Put the finishing touch on your makeup with this flawless looking setting powder. It comes in a mirrored compact with puff that makes looking picture perfect easy while on the go.
-blot powder over lips before applying lipliner and lipcolor.
-apply powder with edge of sponge under bottom eyeliner to prevent smudging.
-apply down center bridge of nose to make nose look aesthetically perfect and not shiny.
Kimara and Color Club Nailcolor have come together to add 30 new shades of polish in fashions hottest shades and glittering textures. Beauty, Fashion and Nailcolor has never been so much Daring Fun.